7 Most Common Airbnb Problems And Tips On How To Solve Them
- June 28, 2022
Did you know that Australia has more than 100,000 Airbnb properties? As an Airbnb property owner, these numbers…Read More
Aside from the incredible weather in Brisbane, there are plenty of things you can do here. Whether you are looking for activities to partake in, want to relax, recharge, or fine dine, you can do that and much more in Brisbane. The best way to sightsee in Brisbane is through river cruises.
Brisbane has excellent weather, making it a perfect destination all year round. When you visit during summer, you can escape the heat by taking a quiet island retreat. Alternatively, you could seek out swimming holes and waterfalls by heading to the hinterland. In the months of winter, you can check out the city’s music scene, go to foodie festivals, or whale watching.
There is a wide array of things to do in Brisbane CBD, including multiple free attractions you can explore. Here are some of the things you can do.
1. Outdoor dining: There are plenty of options to choose from. For instance, Fish Lane on the Southside is an excellent choice if you want to eat under the stars. There are also plenty of sculptures and murals to explore in this area.
2. Flora and fauna: There are plenty of attractions for nature lovers, such as the Brisbane Botanic Gardens. This huge glass dome greenhouse has 56 hectares of nature you can explore.
3. Indoor skydiving: If you love activities and the adrenaline rush you get from them, consider visiting iFly indoor skydiving. This is an excellent alternative to experience freefall.
4. Visit Brisbane’s arts hub: From live music to comedy acts, you can come and support emerging international and Australian artists here in the evenings. You will also get to watch the sunset and boats cruising along the river after the show.
5. See Koalas: Get to learn about koalas and even cuddle them at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
6. Festivals: There are plenty of festival pop-ups on Roma Street Parkland all year long. Aside from the festivals, there is a three-story waterfall, lush green lawns, and peaceful gardens perfect for setting up a picnic.
7. Scenic ride: Brisbane by Bicycle allows you to take in the city’s skyline as the sunsets. You also get to enjoy the history and beauty of the river city.
8. Shopping: There are plenty of places to go shopping, but James Street is the perfect place. Additionally, the dining scene here is also flourishing.
9. Farmers’ market: Visit the Jan Powers farmers market for fresh produce. These are often held at different locations every Saturday and Sunday.
10. Take a walk: Take a walk in the South Bank area for some of the best activities. From the world’s finest art galleries, theatres, river walkways, outdoor gardens to riverside restaurants. It is impossible not to find something to do on this end.
If you plan to visit Brisbane, here are a few helpful steps to help you make the most of your trip.
Brisbane is an excellent travel destination all year long, with plenty of child-friendly adventures and free attractions to explore. There are plenty of holiday accommodations to choose from in Brisbane.
If you are planning your trip to Brisbane and have not figured out your accommodation, please call us at bnbbooking today on 1300 421 029 or leave an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible.