Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
Bnbbooking is a licenced real estate agent that is authorised by the owner to let accommodation to the guest. These terms and conditions apply between the guest and bnbbooking relating to the occupation of the accommodation by the guest for a short term stay or holiday purposes. Unless otherwise agreed your stay will be no longer than 90 days or it will be replaced by a lease period
Deposit and Book Accommodation
To secure the property a deposit of 50% is due on booking and balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival. If your arrival date is within 60 days of the current date, then payment is due in full. All transactions are in Australian dollars.
Final Payment The full amount is due 60 days prior to check in. If full payment is not received by the bnbbooking at this stage then bnbbooking reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice and the guest will forfeit the deposit which will be non-refundable in such circumstances. The Guest will be responsible for payment of the full rental amount whether or not occupation of the property occurs.
Property Security damage deposit/ refundable Bond varies from $500 to $2000 depending on the property and is listed in the property description when booking
Payment methods for booking and bond by direct transfer or credit card. Charge holds are taken 1 day prior to check in and returned with in 6 days after check in. If the booking is longer than 6 days then the bond will be taken in full and refunded after 7 days of check out. We require payment by credit card in the booking name with ID driver’s licence or passport scanned and uploaded to our booking platform or emailed for identification.
Changes to your Holiday Booking or Corporate stay
We strongly recommend that you take out Travel Insurance to cover you for this event. If you cancel your booking, a refund will only be made to you by us when another booking has been taken in its place for the same dates and tariff as your booking less a $250.00 admin fee. Any credit card fees will also be deducted and channel fees as these fees are not refunded by the bank or other booking platforms. Refunds are not given for cancellations within 60 days. If the booking is more than 60 days out then a travel credit can be given to change plus a admin fee of $250 if another reservation is made of equal or better value. These are redeemable within a 12 month period
Travel insurance that have some form of Covid Cover but generally don’t cover Govt lock downs
. Travel insurance direct
. Flight Centre
Hybrid Policy for Government restrictions Covid – Borders shut or Lock down
We do not refund. We will give you the same number of nights to equal or lesser value as a travel credit with a 12 month expiry from date of cancelation which you can use at any of our 24 properties on our website. If your booking was at a peak time and your dates are rebooked you can travel all dates for similar or lesser value than the rebooked rate. If the dates are not rebooked we will give you a travel credit off peak for the same amount of nights. You must notify us with in 48 hrs of the restriction being imposed and cancel immediately to give us the best chance to rebook the dates. There is a $250 admin fee for the rebooked dates.
Peak dates – are defined as school Holidays and long weekends
Off peak – All other dates. If cancelled less than a week out, we will offer a travel credit for days rebooked at an off-peak time
See Availability and properties on our website
if you need clarification, you’re welcome to call Craig 0411805172
Where possible we will accept changes to bookings and an admin fee of $250 will be charged. A variation that reduces the rental fee, will be treated as a cancellation.
Once your booking has been cancelled in writing more than 60 days prior to commencement you will be released from the liability for the full balance of hire. The deposit is non-refundable.
If we receive written notice of cancellation 60 days prior and we are successful in finding guests to fill the dates at the holiday home, we will refund the agreed deposit less admin fee $250 and any reduction in rate will also be deducted
Cancellations and Amendments – if caused by Us
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances (eg fire, flood etc). We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur, and we may have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking. If we cancel your Booking, we will refund you any fees you have already paid to us. However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance).
Direct Deposit Welcome Acc Name Bnbbooking Trust BSB 084 435 Acc 1244 59681
Use your name and property as reference and email copy of transfer to email@example.com
No smoking, parties, or events of any kind or loud noise
All of our houses have firm no party policies with no additional guests allowed to visit the house at any time without written authorisation. Sound travels to the neighbours easily and as such, noise levels are to be respectful at all times of the day and no music or outdoor entertaining whatsoever after 10pm.
Check-in is any time after 3PM and check out by 9AM unless organised prior
Cause of eviction and loss of full bond
The property is not to be used for weddings, parties, hens/bucks nights, receptions, filming, photography shoots or commercial purposes. Should the guests use the property for such purposes the guests shall forfeit their bond and may be evicted from the property without notice. Guests will be liable for all eviction costs.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF PROPERTY: Guest agrees to accept the Property upon arrival, provided it meets the basic description as listed on the booking platform
2. REPORTING DAMAGE: Guest agrees to keep the Property in good clean tidy condition, and upon Guests departure, the Property will be left in good and habitable condition and in the same condition they found it. Any damage to furnishings, fixtures, or furniture or other notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Host/Manager within one (1) hour of Occupancy.
3. DAMAGE POLICY: Guests shall be responsible for all damage, breakage and/or loss to the Property, except for normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualties (as deemed by Host in its sole discretion) which may result from Guests occupancy. Guests agrees that all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, household contents, and other equipment and fixtures will be in the same condition upon departure as at the time if check-in, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty the only exceptions. Guests understands that the property will be inspected prior to Guests arrival and upon Guests departure. You acknowledge any loss and/or damage to the property will result in a charge or charges for repair and/or replacement value.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Guest agrees to pay Host the Damage in the amount set forth in this Agreement in consideration for providing Guest with accommodation at the Property. If during Guest’s occupancy of the Property, Guests causes any damage to real or personal property of the Property as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, Guest will reimburse the Host for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to the Amount. The Rental Damage will take effect upon check-in, and will end on the actual date of departure from the Property. The Rental Damage includes but is not limited to any loss or damage due to (a) intentional acts of Guest, (b) gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Guest, (c) any cause if Guests does not report the loss or damage to the Host by the departure date, (d) loss of use of the Property due to damage, (e) theft or damage to any property owned by or brought by Host to the Property, (f) theft or damage caused by anyone visiting other than Guest, (g) theft without a valid police report, (h) damage without a valid police report or (i) damage or theft in the Property if the number of persons occupying the Property exceeds the number specified in the Reservation. All damage or theft for which a claim may be made must be reported to Host no later than the departure date.
4. SMOKING: This is a non-smoking home. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $1,000.00 Additional “Smoke Damage” Cleaning Fee to remove smoke odours from the house and/or linens.
5. PETS: There are to be no pets on the Property – except with prior written authorization and payment of the appropriate pet fee. Guests who bring a pet or pets without approval will be charged the per pet fee and will be immediately evicted from the Property. Price per pet is $33 per pet, per night.
6. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The Property is to be occupied by no more than the maximum sleep number stated on your reservation unless approved in writing by Host. If Guest exceeds the occupancy limit and falsifies occupancy information at the time of reservation, Guest shall be subject to eviction and forfeit bond. “Occupants” includes small children, infants and any and all visitors. If more than the maximum number is found to be occupying the Property at any time, you agree that a charge of $500 per night for their stay and will be deducted from your credit card. Additionally, this Agreement may be immediately terminated without a refund of any amounts paid. No Exceptions. Noise and community rules and restrictions must be followed. No parking on the grass strip at the front of house.
7. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT . If there are damages that require us to retain part of your Damage Deposit, evidence will be provided.
8. CHECK-IN: Check-In is no earlier than 3 pm on the day of arrival unless prior arrangements have been made with Host in writing.
9. CHECK-OUT: The check-out time at the Accommodation is as stated in the Booking Summary normally 9 am. Unless you have agreed a late check-out with bnbbooking or a further period of occupation then you will be responsible for a full day’s Accommodation Fee for any overstaying. If you overstay by more than 2 hours then we reserve the right to enter the Accommodation, remove your belongings, change the locks to the Accommodation and take such further action as may be necessary (and we will charge you for the costs of any such action) you will also be liable for an additional fee of $1,000 per day (or part thereof) for any unauthorised overstaying or at the current booking rate whichever is the greater.
10. GUEST” S RESPONSIBILITY FOR CHECK-OUT: Prior to vacating the home, Guest is responsible for placing all trash into the proper containers and cleaning all dishes and cookware that were used during the stay. Please report any damage after use so we can rectify immediately. Leaving a pile of dirty dishes for the cleaning crew will result in additional housekeeping fees to be charged to the card on file. Placing wet garbage or other non-recyclable trash into the “Recyclables Only” bin or the yellow “Yard Debris” bin will result in those bins not being accepted by the waste management company and creates extra work for the cleaning crew. The result will be additional charges to cover additional work and additional garbage pickup. All costs will be withdrawn from your bond. Guest is also responsible for locking all doors and setting the alarm and turning all lights and Airconditioning off. Make sure to leave all garage remotes and extra keys, returning keys to the lockbox. Not complying with any of these conditions could result in additional charges $150 per set.
12. ADDITIONAL RULES: Additional House Rules and Procedures may be clearly posted within the Property or in the Property Binder by Host and are to be followed in addition to the rules and procedures set forth herein.
13. NEIGHBOUR COMPLAINTS/SECURITY CHARGES: Actions by guests that result in neighbour complaints or Security/ Police being called to the Property will result in forfeiting their bond and a additional charge of $2500 and a and eviction by 12pm the next day or immediately if a 2nd complaint is made guests will be immediately evicted. Guests shall be liable for any and all costs incurred by Hosts as a result of the breach or damage to the property. Call out costs for private security is $500 if security is required for a second time an additional cost of $500 and immediate eviction from the property. If the security officer has concerns about the noise or activities taking place on the property, he has the owner’s consent to enter the property to inspect the property and make enquiries as he sees fit to ensure the property is being used as per guest booking contract. If the security officer finds additional unauthorised guests on the property, then the owner/bnbbooking has the right to forfeit the entire bond and immediate eviction.
14. ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES: Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction from the Property. You, your guests and visitors, agree that any drug use on the Property, or using the Property for any immoral or unlawful purpose, or violation of any law or ordinance on or about the Property will immediately terminate your occupancy and be grounds for immediate eviction from the Property. You shall be liable for any and all costs incurred by Host as a result of the breach.
15. ENTERING PREMISES: Host, or Host’s Agent may enter the Property at any time, with no prior notice, in the event of an emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; and with 24 hours’ notice, for normal maintenance.
16. MOVING FURNITURE: The Host shall provide furniture and fixtures, linens and towels, and a fully equipped kitchen. Guest is responsible to return any furniture that was moved to its original position.
17. ITEMS LEFT BEHIND: Host shall not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, message Host as soon as possible and we will arrange for shipment. We will inform you of the shipping cost and with your approval, charge the credit card on file to cover the expense.
18. LIABILITY: Host shall not be liable to Guest, its guests or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the Property. Guest shall hold Host harmless and indemnify Host from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the Property and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Guests, or invitees.
19. SUBLETTING: This Agreement may not be assigned, or the Property sublet or occupied by anyone other than guests.
20. CHANGING THE LOCKS, SECURITY CAMERAS & WIFI: No physical changes to the Property or changing of locks, no tampering of WIFI or security cameras on the Property are permitted. Security cameras are external only and they are for protection of the property and its guests.
21. FILM/VIDEO: The Property shall not be used as a location for amateur or professional film/video without the prior written consent and arrangement with Host.
22. INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS: You agree to indemnify and hold Host harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the Property by you, your guests or invitees, or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons occupying or visiting the Property during your occupancy pursuant to this Agreement.
23. MINIMUM AGE TO RENT: Guests must be at least 21YEARS OF AGE to enter into this Agreement and reserve this Property. Host may request proof of age.
24. EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written herein must be approved in writing in advance by Host.
25. BOOKING POLICY: Occupancy rates naturally fluctuate throughout the year based on market conditions. When reservation confirmation is received, occupancy rates are locked in for the dates in the reservation. Should occupancy rates go up, you understand you will not be required to pay more. In addition, should occupancy rates go down, you understand you will not be entitled to a refund.
26. AMENITIES: Host make every attempt to ensure the Property lives up to the cleanliness & amenities of the pictures and/or video as seen on Host’s website. Naturally, some of the Property’ s amenities will need to be replaced or changed over time and may not be the specific amenity shown in the pictures.
27. FLOOR PLAN: The Property floor plan is for basic, informational purposes only. Please be aware that the Property may have a closet, pantry or small garage bay that is locked and used as an “Host’s closet”, and unavailable to Guest.
28. NO REFUND POLICY: While every attempt is made to keep properties in good working order, occasionally things break, fail or go out of adjustment. This is an unavoidable part of life. This may include, but is not limited to, disruption in internet service, Pool, Heator and spa where applicable, AC system. When these types of things happen, Host will make every attempt to correct or repair the problem as soon as possible, but only after Host has been alerted to the problem. However, it may happen that a repair cannot be made during the time the Guest occupies the Property. For example, if cable TV service is disrupted over a weekend and the cable company cannot schedule an appointment until the following Monday, the repair will not happen over the weekend. No matter what happens, if the Property is otherwise habitable and the Guest remains in the Property, the Guest hereby confirms and agrees that no refunds will be issued.
29. SECURE THE PROPERTY The guests shall be responsible for the property during the stay and ensure the property is secure at all times during the stay.
30. USE OF OUTDOOR AREAS. The hours are from 7am – 10pm to prevent neighbourhood disturbance. Strictly no use of the pool or spa outside these hours. Guests must move inside outside these hours and ensure there is no audible noise outside 10pm.
31. DESPUTE RESOLUTION Should any dispute arise between the owner/bnbbooking reserves the right to claim administration and legal expenses.
32. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Property.
33. NO PARTY POLICY The guest must agree to the house rules, which is a strict no party policy, no loud noise policy. From 10pm-6am, there are strict quiet hours in place. There is a $5000 fine and will result in immediate eviction if found to break any of these rules.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THIS PROPERTY.
I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY NAME.
I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE.
Craig and Holly